Positive Outcome of the Trade Show K2019
REP and the organizers are satisfied. We saw a 5% increase in the number of visitors in our booth compared to 2016.
The visitors were interested in the diversity of the products and projects of REP!
A few words from the Market Development Director
"K2019 strengthens our conviction that REP has the response to all customer needs for rubber molding. As far as injection is concerned, whether they are looking for performance, innovative solutions, "Lean" solutions, or an entry level product, REP adapts to all projects. If the best solution is compression, even then we can answer with our partner Tung Yu. Finally, the range of services, software, tools and peripherals associated with molding presses covers any and all needs.REP's long-standing attention to listening and understanding the real needs of customers and the input involved to meet them are bearing fruit in the recognition of our booth visitors."
Demonstrations turned towards Sustainable Development
REP is able to offer a turnkey solution for a wide range of process applications thanks to partners who have a proven track record in their field
V410 LSR 160t – G10 Extended
Automated cell for the production of fuel cell gaskets
- Fully automated robotic cell
- Flashless high-precision molding
- LSR processes (liquid silicone)
CMX1 160t – G10 Extended
Multistation Press of the current Generation G10, Dual-Compound with a second electric Injection Unit
The benefits of the CMX machine for large-scale productions:
- Different shot sizes for each of the molds
- Optimized profitability
- 4 work stations for simultaneous process operations (molding, curing and demolding)
- Reduced floor space
- Suitable for automation
- Quick mold change (10 minutes for the 4 molds)
V71CL50 – G10 Core
- Rugged and user-optimized
- Standardized, cost-efficient machine for less demanding process needs
- 3 models available for clamping forces from 160 to 510 tons
The Compression Range
Our co-exhibitor at the K2019 and long-time partner from Taiwan presented a compression press as well as models of Rotocure and conveyor belt systems. This compression machine, showcased for the first time in Düsseldorf, demonstrated Tung Yu's expertise in the development and manufacture of complex and demanding equipment.
Digitalization and the Industry of the Future
REP, who has been working on this issue since the 1980s, continues to improve its software package, REP Pack 4.0.
Based on the OPC/UA communication standard, it provides for data exchange with business intelligence tools, such as ERP, MES, etc. and the interconnection of:
- G10 presses
- Presses from previous generations
REP supports customers throughout the entire life cycle of a machine:
- Design: consulting, studies and tests
- Development: adaptation of the equipment and options to the specific customer needs
- Serviceability: maintenance contract (REP Predict) offering remote or on-site support and supply of spare parts
Also available for extended and optimized lifetime of the machines:
- Spare kits (discontinued parts)
REP Services, a real added value to the projects with qualified specialists and high-performing tools!
K2019 in a few figures
18 exhibition halls
which means an exhibition space of 178 000 m²
around 225,000 professional visitors from 168 different countries.
Come to meet us again at the next trade show in Düsseldorf in 2022! (from 19 to 26 October)