HSM Devulcanizing Machine
What does devulcanization mean?
The purpose of HSM (High Shear Mixing) consists in devulcanizing rubber waste for reintroduction into the production chain.
This patented process applies to any kind of uncontaminated rubber production waste. REP has developed a machine dedicated to this process.
Reduced compound costs and elimination of waste disposal costs
- No more logistics and waste collection costs
- In-house management of the production cycle
- Increased flexibility
- Reduced cost per kg
Maintaining the compound properties
A thermo-mechanical process:
- No chemical additives
- The elements of the formula remain unchanged
- Applicable to all types of rubber (except silicone)
Temperature control and cycle settings for each compound:
- Rotation speed
- Direction of rotation
- Pressure control
- HSM Machine (capacity up to 300 t/year)
- The installation and maintenance of the machine are supported by the REP network.
Feel free to contact us!
Download the brochure: